The Great Ocean Road
One Day Tour
Join us on Melbourne's most comprehensive experience of the Great Ocean Road as we capture the very essence of this iconic region.
From hugging cliff faces high above the shoreline, sweeping along beaches, delving into the depths of ancient rain forests to the revelation of the awe-inspiring 12 Apostles coastline, you will witness one of the most diverse landscapes in the world – overflowing in history and rich in wildlife.View Pickup Locations
$155pp Adult (all inclusive)
13.5 Hours (approx.)
From 7:00am - directly from your city accommodation
8:30 - 9:00pm return
Small Group Tours
Max. of 11 people
Morning Tea & Café Lunch
Luxury Mercedes Transport
Door to Door
Pickup & Drop-off
Our unique insights and full guiding will bring to life this day like no other.
Morning to Lunch
- As we travel down to the Great Ocean Road, we share with you a rich and fascinating insight into Melbournes’ history and the region ahead of us.
- Arriving where the road first meets the coast, our first stop is our freshly prepared morning tea on our exclusive beach location just outside Anglesea. A selection of iconic Australian treats and top quality local coffee, tea and hot chocolate to choose from.
- Memorial Arch – the official entrance to the Great Ocean Road and bronze statue that commemorates those who built the road. Here we reveal the legend of the ANZAC and Gallipoli and what it means to Australians today.
- Our first section of your adventure then traces the road as it hugs coastline through the seaside towns of Lorne, Kennett River and many others.
- Along the way we choose the best spots (based on the conditions each day presents) to capture the most dramatic vistas of the Great Ocean Road for your Instagram!
- Wildlife spotting - our local knowledge and small group flexibility allows us to go in search of Koalas, Kangaroos, Echidnas, a variety of native bird life (some may even perch on you!) or even Whales (seasonal), Dolphins and Fur Seals.
- Arriving at Apollo Bay, take up our reserved seating and priority service as you enjoy your freshly prepared lunch including choice of drink. Dietary options and allergies catered for - just let us know when booking!
Lunch to Evening
- Delving into the ancient cool temperate rain forest of the Otway Ranges, we take you on a fully guided walk to experience its beauty first hand
- Then the hero of the day – the awe-inspiring 12 Apostles and Shipwreck Coast! We make multiple stops in this region to fully experience all it has to offer - at your own pace.
- Not only the 12 Apostles - dip your toe in the Southern Ocean as you descend to the beach at spectacular Loch Ard Gorge, see the two ‘newest’ Apostles at Island Arch, Razorback, Gibson steps (conditions permitting)
- Always looking for the best experience, where conditions permit, we will time our visit to view a dramatic sunset over the 12 Apostles (seasonal May – July)
- After a huge day enjoy a complimentary snack as we make our way home inland.
- Our intention is to have you back in Melbourne in time for all it has to offer. We will make a stop along the way for a bathroom break and/or to grab a quick bite to go (for those who choose)
The Great Ocean Road
|Price||$155pp Adult (all inclusive)|
|Duration||13.5 Hours (approx.)|
|Departs||From 7:00am - directly from your city accommodation|
|Returns||8:30 - 9:00pm return|